Federal Skilled Worker Program
Skilled workers are people who are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to prosper in Canada.
To qualify under this program you must:
- plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- Demonstrate you meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening)
- have at least two years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply
- Provide proof that you know how to speak and write in one of Canada's official languages (either English or French)
- meet all job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
- have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one
If you meet the requirements listed above and are ready to apply under the skilled trades program contact us today to get started.
Express Entry Required
This program requires applications to be submitted using the Express Entry System. In essence, if you meet the requirements listed above you may be found eligible to be placed in a pool of qualified candidates that may be selected for permanent residence in Canada.